debrayARTE

un pedazo de lo que me gusta,
otro no menos grande de lo que no
una pizca de amor
sabor
y otro mucho de mi



-vale la pena recibir palabras si llegan del corazón-

jueves, 18 de marzo de 2010

What a wonderful world

I see trees of green Red roses too
I see them bloom For me and you
And I think to myself...what a wonderful world

I see skies of blue And clouds of white
Bright sunny days Dark sacred nights
and I say to myself....what a wonderful world


Colors of the rainbow are so pretty in the sky
Are also on the faces of people walking by
I see friends shaking hands sayin "how do you do???"
They're really saying I LOVE YOU

I see babies cry I watch them grow
They'll learn much more than I'll ever know.
And I think to myself what a wonderful world

Yes I think to myself WHAT A WONDERFUL WORLD
And I think to myself WHAT A WONDERFUL WORLD

What a wonderful truth, what a great point of view
Awesome the pretty lyric of this song first performed by Louis Armstrong, Israel Kamakawiwo and Joey Ramone rock style :D

I'm in nice mood because I went to the movies with my Chiquee and Donno and the best...No devoirs!!!!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario